Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our order form by
clicking on the ‘Order EASA66’ tab at the bottom of this document. A
secure window will pop-up displaying the order form – this document will
remain in the background.
Make sure you are ordering the correct level of module, that is category A or
category B. If you are not sure which ones then go to our
Aircraft Licences pages and check out the details.
Using the Form
It is good practice to ensure that you are using the latest version of your
web browser for security and features. Popular browsers are
Google Chrome or
included and normally enabled by default.
- Select the module you require for the licence you are studying for/want
to study for.
- Enter the quantity you would like in the ‘Qty’ column. For most people
this is ‘1’.
- Select Study Book (SB) or CD media type.
- Each time you select the form will show the price and calculate the
- Once you have selected the modules you require, press the ‘area’
click-down button – UK, EU or outside the EU. This will automatically add
the post and packing fee based on the packed weight (for books) and shows
- Complete your order by filling in your first name, surname (or last
name), address box, telephone number and other details as appropriate
- Complete the payment details. Your card details will be processed in the
strictest of confidence and all details destroyed after the transaction. For
security reasons no card details are kept by LBP.
- Complete the card address box (the address the card account details are
sent to) if different from the address given above).
- Double click your order details making sure each field is filled-in
correctly then press the submit button. The confirmation page will show to
indicate that your order has been accepted.
Ordering from our website uses industry standard encryption to prevent
attacks on sensitive information being transmitted to us, such as credit card
details. Unless you have disabled the feature, your browser pops up a prompt to
let you know that you are about to view information over a secure connection.
You can view security verification information using tools in your web browser
by clicking the padlock next to our web address in the browser's address bar.
We also use a PSP (Payment Service Provider) – an automatic electronic card
verification service to further increase the security of credit card payments.
If you are still not happy to transmit your order via the internet you may
print the form from your browser by pressing Ctrl + P. Please remember to sign
and date the printed document, include the correct payment and send to LBP.
Terms and conditions
- Study material will be supplied on CD in pdf format (font – Bookman Old
Style) or in hard copy Study Book format (Bookman Old Style) depending on
- Material on CD will be in pdf format and the recipient is responsible
for ensuring that the software in their computer is capable of reading the
- All study books/CDs supplied will be our latest issue as our study
material is updated regularly.
- Orders will be dispatched within 7 days of receipt of order but if this
is not possible the purchaser will be informed (by email or telephone) and
can cancel if necessary.
- Payment is in GBP pounds (£) sterling.
- Refunds on orders received and dispatched are not normally allowed.